AREA – Candidate's Personal Data Policy
Information pursuant to Article 13 of regulation (EU) 2016/679 Personal Data
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (“GDPR”) provides that those who process personal data are required to inform the data subject (art.13) about the methods and purposes of processing personal data that the data controller may possess.
In accordance with this rule, the company Area S.p.A. with a single member, as data controller, provides you with the following information:
Nature of the data processed
This information refers to the personal data sent by you spontaneously or in response to a specific staff search and the information communicated by you during the selection process.
The personal data subject to processing may include:
- Data contained in the Curriculum vitae.
- Data collected during individual interviews and recorded on a special report.
- Data relating to the image in electronic and/or paper format.
- Personal data relating to the psycho-aptitude profile taken from any tests you have completed.
- Data concerning the technical preparation, also taken from any tests completed by you.
The processing will concern, in principle, only the identification/common data of the data subject; the hypothesis is made in which categories of data, as defined in article 9 of the GDPR, must be known by establishing a working relationship, with reference to the possible belonging of the data subject to the protected categories.
Purpose of the processing
The collected data will be used for the following purposes:
- purposes related to and/or instrumental to the selection of personnel and the management of selection processes, including the activities of verifying the conditions for the recruitment and/or start of a collaboration.
- purposes related to and/or instrumental to the fulfilment of the obligations imposed by law, regulations, and Community legislation.
In relation to the purposes, the processing of personal data takes place using manual, IT and telematic tools suitable to store, manage and transmit the data themselves, solely in order to pursue the purposes for which they were collected and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee their security and confidentiality. The company also process the personal data acquired in full compliance with the principle of fairness, lawfulness, and transparency, as well as in compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data.
Nature of data provision and effects of any refusal
The provision of data for the purposes connected and /or instrumental to the selection of personnel and the management of the selection processes, including the activities of verifying the conditions for the recruitment and/or start of a collaboration, is optional and is left to the will of the candidate to present his/her curriculum vitae. Regarding the data subsequently and possibly requested by the Data Controller, failure to provide it means that it is impossible to proceed with the selection and verification of the conditions for the recruitment and/or start of the collaboration and, therefore, for the possible establishment of the relationship with the Data Controller.
On the other hand, the provision of data for purposes connected and /or instrumental to the fulfillment of the obligations imposed by law, regulations and Community legislation is mandatory as it is necessary to comply with regulatory obligations.
Scope of knowledge of your data
The data provided are known and processed within us, for the purposes indicated above, by the employees expressly designated by the Data Controller as delegates to the processing and / or in charge of the processing, based on the roles and work tasks carried out. These subjects are entitled to the processing of data within the limits of their competences and in accordance with the instructions given to them by the Data Controller.
The company keeps the acquired personal data in a form that allows the identification of the data subjects for a period not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed. However, the company may retain such data even for a period not exceeding 2 (two) years from their collection if it considers that further research and selection purposes and interests continue to exist. In any case, the processing of data will cease following the request for deletion by the data subject.
Communication and dissemination of personal data
The personal data provided will not be disseminated, or will not be given to indeterminate subjects, in any possible form, including that of their making available or simple consultation.
Without prejudice to communications made in compliance with legal obligations, your personal data may be communicated to related companies, bodies or companies and professionals appointed by the company to carry out specific processing and consulting services regarding the research and selection of personnel. The subjects belonging to the categories perform the function of Data Controllers or operate in total autonomy as separate Data Controllers, as appropriate.
Rights of the data subject
In relation to the processing, the rights referred to in art. 15-21 of the GDPR, addressing the Data Controller, such as:
- right of access: right to obtain confirmation from the Data Controller whether or not personal data is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and further information on the origin, purposes, category of data processed, recipients of communication and/or transfer of data, etc.;
- right of rectification: right to obtain from the Data Controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data without unjustified delay, as well as the integration of incomplete personal data, including by providing a supplementary declaration.
- right to deletion: right to obtain from the Data Controller the deletion of personal data without unjustified delay if:
- personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes of the processing.
- the consent on which the processing is based is revoked and there is no other legal basis for processing.
- personal data has been illegally processed.
- personal data must be deleted to fulfil a legal obligation.
- right of objection to processing right to object at any time to the processing of personal data that have as their legal basis a legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
- right of limitation of processing: right to obtain from the Data Controller the limitation of the processing, in cases where the accuracy of personal data is contested (for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data), if the processing is unlawful and/or the data subject has opposed the processing.
- right to data portability: right to receive personal data in a structured format, common use and readable by automatic device and to transmit such data to another data controller, only for cases where the processing is based on consent and for data processed only through electronic means.
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial appeal, a person who considers that the treatment concerning him violates the GDPR has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of the Member State in which he or she habitually resides or works, or of the State in which the alleged infringement occurred.
The data controller is the writing company Area S.p.A. con socio unico, with its registered office in Via Gabriele D’Annunzio 2, Vizzola Ticino – Varese Milano Malpensa, e-mail address: email@example.com.
The contact details of the Company’s Personal Data Protection Officer (DPO) are given below: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Candidate, with reference to the above information, declares to have read and understood the content. Notes that the processing of your personal data will take place by “Area S.p.A. con socio unico” in full compliance with the current legislation on the protection of personal data.